Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Things are goood

Howdy! I am in Texas right now and have been having a fantastic time visiting my cousin. The break has been fun so far! I have had some big training weeks and this week I have been resting and partying! For New Year's, we went to a cabin outside San Antonio in Frio Country.



















Me and my CUZ










There were 10 of us and it was great fun! We did some singing because three of the guys could play guitar, drank some beers, and even had a video camera set up in another room for drunk "confessionals." Good times.

























Drinking uno... don't try and lie about your number of cards!



















awww, Sierra and Scotty





Did you know that there are actually hills and tress in Texas? I am NOT looking forward to going home and back to school. I go back to Boulder on the 12th.




TexASS hillz




On the other hand, Sierra(my cuz) and I have been gawking at myspace.com. Have you seen this site? This might as well be a dating service... there are all these slutty pics of girls. I know the guys are opening up their browsers to check it out ASAP. Chicks putting up pics of their bare butts, skanky lingerie, you name it! It's like Maxim magazine, but worse. The hoebags can post comments below their pics, and some of these bimbos can't even spell!! We have come to the conclusion that there are many many many more hot chicks than there are guys, and that's why you see tools with hot chicks. So if you have a hot boyfriend, you should feel blessed. I, of course, do not have a tool for a boyfriend, but a HOTTIE! WOOO WOOO!

Hope your break is going well! I'm looking forward to getting home and seeing my bf, brother, and parents tomorrow and riding again! yeah!

No comments: