Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Meet my new friend...



This is my new(used) cyclocross bike. It's a happy addition to the Looney family o bikes and one step farther for me to get out of debt! ;) One of the many loves of my life! ;)

I start school Monday. Good and bad I guess. It'll be a happy change, but the bane of my existence! I turned 23 yesterday and have some sort of Boulder funk sickness. Hopefully I'll feel better and party up my birthday right this weekend. The funk is keeping me from riding. I tried to ride the bike path yesterday and could barely make it. No bike riding for awhile, but that's ok. I raced 6 weekends in a row and could use a break!n Not much going on... just want my chipotle burrito for dinner. yummmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a crazy blogg queen, nice to see new Frank the tanks in the stable. Rock on Party girl!