Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another beautiful day in Boulder

This is the view from Brian's balcony. Not bad, eh?

I did a cross race today at Interlocken. It was pretty fun- a little sloppy and slippery from all the snow we've had lately. I actually felt good on the bike today despite all the trouble I've been having. I need to start paying more attention to what lap I'm on though! I mistakenly thought the last lap was the second to last lap and was saving gas in the tank for a big attack. Oh well! Next weekend and the weekend after are UCI races and should be fun. I'll have photos from the cross race later in the week. Incidentally, my average HR for 45 minutes was 196 with a max of 204. I haven't gone that hard since the beginning of August. It's good to know that I still have some bit of fitness after not really doing much training and riding since then!

No comments: