Wednesday, November 01, 2006

They don't know who they're messing with.

As a 6th year college student (don't worry, I'm not an undergrad... thank god), I have perfected my methods of creating the ever lucrative "crib" sheet for an exam. These fools really don't know what they are saying when they let me use both sides of an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. My professor exclaimed that the people who write microscopically to fit their entire set of lecture notes on the paper rarely get very far, and usually tend to do worse on the exams. Oh Mr. Professor, I BEG to differ. At least, that isn't the case for me. I create these masterpieces which have helped me be successful on exams. I thought I'd share with you the one I spent 4-5 hours making yesterday.

No, there are not a bunch of ants on crack all over my paper....




One of the greatest posters of all time. It brings a tear to my eye. I love the determined look on the chode's face. He's ready to rumble.

Actually...this is why I get up in the morning.

No comments: