Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My new favorite song

I have a new favorite song... there is this really cool internet music site. www.pandora.com and it tries to figure out what songs you'd like. I found this band on there. You should check out the pandora site.

Stroke 9 - Make It Last

The fire flickers out, making movies on her skin
And in the embers she remembers all the places that shes been
Four letter words fly from her mouth
She thinks shes breaking ground
Time takes its toll, she feels his soul
In everything around and I say

The way that you feel now
Its cool as long as I know
The way its gonna be

Make it last for an hour
We'll never feel this way again
Make it all that you want
And everything that I need

The booze reaches her blood
She forgets his name
The wood has turned to coal
But our desire feeds the flame
Will we surrender to the night?
Or will our conscience win the fight?
She wont regress, but cant confess
That everythings alright and I say

The way that you feel now
Its cool as long as I know
The way its gonna be
Its gonna take more
Where were gonna go....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like stroke 9 - even though they did that "little black backpack" song like 6 years ago. but they have another cool song called "letters" that is good, way better than backpack song.