Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trip to ABQ

It was great to go home. I got a lot of things sorted out, had a nice time with the fam, saw a few friends, ate GOOD food, and rode my bike. For those of you who don't know what the ABQ foothills looks like, here are some photos. The mountains are desert-y on one side and lush/forresty on the other side. They are great.











I just got back from a long ride and my grandma didn't care how bad I stunk. I tried to warn her as she was hugging me. haha

Ever since I was a kid, my dad would pick up the turkey and make it flap its wings, jump up and down in the sink, and cluck. You can't break tradition!

The turkey clucks no more.

me and Grandpa!

Mmm.... fooooood.

I had a really hard week and I'm glad it's over. Lots of school, and other things that aren't so happy. Next week is Nova Norba National. I'm WAY out of race shape right now, but it should still be a good time!! :) I leave on Wednesday and will keep you updated. for results, check cyclingnews.com under Nova Norba National next weekend.

1 comment:

leapnlzrds said...

i loooooove that picture of your grandma hugging you. classic.