Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just to whine(or...wine) ...

Yes, it's 12:30 AM at the moment... I just thought I would complain for fun. I just finished packing all my stuff and I feel like I'm forgetting stuff. Now for the fun part. Guess what time I get to catch the bus to the airport in the morning? 5:30 AM. I have to pack my car and use bungee cords to hold the trunk down over my bike box, go to the park n ride and deal with carting my crap, meaning I have to leave my house at around 5:10 AM. YOu do the math on how much sleep I'm going to get. less than HALF what I am used to. sweet.

I did go to the chiropractor and Gerrie, my new massage therapist today. Hopefully they both did me good. I feel good. :) The chiropractor assessed that I was all messed up (of course, right?), but I feel much better after she cracked my neck, back, shoulders, elbows, and wrists. She claimed that bones were impinging slightly on my nerves. I guess I'll know tomorrow when I'm pre-riding the course wassup.

Tomorrow(well today really) I will be in Los Olivios...wine country. Yes! I hope all this prep and hard work pays off. :)

No comments: