Sunday, April 01, 2007

Real quick...

Today was the XC. I'll tell more about it later. I was doing really well most of the race and should have finished in the low 30s, but I crashed out pretty bad the last lap with a head injury and had to soft pedal back. I am okay though other than my entire body being pretty banged up. I had some serious issues with my handlebars too. It got to the point where I couldn't feel my wrists and would just crash. It's my fault for messing around with my position right before the race. I'm really happy with where I was before I bit the dust, so everything's not lost.

3 comments:

trainwreck said...

how are you doing? we need an update!

leapnlzrds said...

ok as pathetic as this is, you need to post since i haven't seen you since you've been back. AND you live 20 feet away from me!

Mike Pascoe said...

Nice blog dude!