Saturday, May 12, 2007

Why does something always go wrong?

Yesterday, i was doing my opener ride for Betasso. I warmed up sufficiently, was hydrated, feeling fine. I went hard up the first climb and my max HR was really low compared to normal and suddenly everything got really bright. I had to get off my bike and was doubled over with nausea. Then I felt like I was going to faint and couldn't stand up anymore, so I had to sit on the side of the trail. I tried to keep going, but felt the same way. I turned around and went home.

Saturday morning. heading up to nathrop in a couple minutes. I hope I can race. If I feel like I'm going to faint again, that could be bad news. I'm nauseous this morning too. I hope it's not the concussion coming back. I haven't hit my head since it happened over a month ago. Send good vibes my way, I'll need it probably just to finish. :( On another whiny note, coming DOWN Betasso, my wrists are back to the pain again. GRRRR. I just want to ride my bike and feel good. Why is it so hard?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pregnant? Maybe.

Blick

Anonymous said...

dorkface, you need to post about your good race this weekend.

love 4eva, some scary 30 something guy you don't know. haha.

leapnlzrds said...

um, why is "what about bob" not listed as one of your favorite movies?