Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ahhh fall

Fall is my favorite time of year in Colorado. The air is cool, crisp, and fresh. I've been going up to Ned a lot to squeeze in as much mountain biking as i can before it snows. The Farmer's Almanac is saying this winter will be worse than last. I hope the farmers are wrong.

Nothing too new has been going on, just wanted to give you an update so you keep checking back! We are about halfway through the semester and I got my official letter saying I'm graduating December 21. MSEE, not bad huh? :)

I've been catching up on my social life that I neglect so much during the race season...and neglecting my fitness a little bit.

Me and Niki.


Niki's sexy face

Liz's bday was two weeks ago. She did it right and celebrated for two days! here are some photos from the event.


The lovely bday girl



Blowing up bday balloons.





Me and Leslie laughing at the nastiness of jello shots. Neither one of us had tried them...and it's safe to say we won't try it again.






Me, Thurein, and Leslie



Some of the crew



My friend Leslie and I have been spending a lot of time together as well. I got to watch her super cute dog. I usually hate little dogs, but hers is one of the cutest dogs(large or small) that I have ever seen.

She is my kindred spirit. this is the essence of Sonya and Leslie.. ;)




Little Chloe. She sat in my lap and stared lovingly up at me as I graded papers all night long...



I have been trying to adjust to life as a single gal. Different for sure... haven't been actually single in FOUR years.
Boys? What am I supposed to do with this guy?

The last couple weeks have been very eventful at work. We went to a bunch of fairs including a Localization fair in Lyons, Boulder Solar Home tour, and Resource Fair in Golden. I love my coworkers. They are so great. That is key to liking your job!! :) Xcel treated me well, but I don't miss that place one bit!! I went to an Off-Grid Design workshop this past weekend. There were a lot of characters there, but I will keep my sarcastic remarks about them to myself just in case they somehow read my blog. ;)

Our super cool booth.

My super cool people. :)

Dylan is at it again, performing. This time was at Folsom St Coffee. He has a lot of female fans...hmmm... I wonder why....

Rock out.

No comments: