Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween is like Hanukka!

I was feeling kind of burnt out on Halloween on the actual day of Halloween so I went bouldering at Boulder Rock Club. I hadn't been in almost 2 years, so needless to say, my forearms are totally sore. I think I'm going to start going every Friday to get in shape and not be such a T-Rex. Plus I know you were dying for more costume pics ;)
Brent (my roommate) completed my costume with the mug, but it got really heavy!

Me and Shade. I thought I was so clever later calling him Lamp Shade. haha

brent and I. This picture is hilarious if you use your imagination. don't worry, none of that!

WALTER! COME ON MAAAAN!! "You see what happens Larry?? This is what happens when you...."

Me, Tim,and Thurein.



Yah boyz


Many of you know that The Big Lebowski is one of my favorite movies, so when I saw someone dressed up as Walter walk in the bar, I was more than stoked. I was chasing this guy around all night screaming Big Lebowksi quotes at him. I think he was amused.

I thought Oct 31 would be the end of Halloween, but Sunflower (my work) wanted to have a Halloween party today...so I had to dress up again. This costume got its mileage. Now I'm totally sick of it! ;) No more costume pics for a year. You better enjoy it while you can :)

1 comment:

giantcu92 said...

The Big Lebowski might be one of the best movies ever. Sure enough, anytime we have a party, and it's late night, that's the movie everyone sits down to watch. I watched it so many times one summer with my riding buddies, it was almost sad. Ah, Walter Sobchek might be one of my most favorite characters in cinema.