Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

4th o' July means I get a whole day off just to do what I want to do! :) And what do I want to do, you may ponder (or maybe you already know). I headed to Evergreen, home of sweet trails and hilly road rides. I met Steve Ruckhaus, the Cannondale rep, and we headed out to 3 Sisters so he could show me what Evergreen has to offer. Don't tell anyone, but the trails are really fun and the scenery is beeeautiiful. The trails were pretty crowded and I was happy to see that mountain biking is not dead. In fact, it's very alive. So alive, that my roommate, Liz, when mountain biking for her first time last Sunday and LOVED it! I told her it's like hiking, except you get to go faster. :) Anyway, coming back into town, Steve and I heard a marching band with bagpipes that took me back almost a decade (ugh, getting old) to my freshman/sophomore years of high school where we had pipes in our marching band show. I had a great time and Steve was absolutely hilarious. Then I came home and tinkered with my guitar for awhile...and now I'm about to hop back on the bike to show the suffer face at the short track. I'm very distraught because I lost one of my short track socks...maybe I'll just wear one. I will be sorry later for sipping on this GoFast at 5 PM. I have just been so dang tired lately.
Me and Steve on our Scott and Cannondale, my two favorite bike brands. :)



As Borat would say, "Very nice!"



Dang it, why does every single place I go this summer have orange barrels, cones, and flaggers. NO MORE CONSTRUCTION!

In other news, my digital camera finally died (why my blog has been lacking photos that I took). I got a new one last night that is really cool. I can even take videos with this one, AND I have a 2 gig card on the way. Fun for you, fun for me. :) Last night I had to take photos with my new toy...

Me and Bri. I think this pic is funny. Don't worry, brian doesn't always rock the "mexi-stash" as he calls it. haha


Brian, Liz, and Allison. We were going to hit up the pool, but it actually rained pretty hard here. It's been super hot (100!!! with NO AC...)

Me and Lizzle sipping on crys. oh wait, sangria.

Uhh... Sangria... it just put me in a cataonic state where all I could do is laugh hysterically at Zoolander. Good times!

2 comments:

gwadzilla said...

I hate shaving

I look better without the five o clock shadow
but I am too lazy to care

Anonymous said...

hey,
are you from n.m.
i live in santa fe .but i'm spending sme time in tialy know.i've done some racing in n.m. and other parts but have not seen you.looks like you are having fun.
i also know steve ruckhaus and damien.
be well
ciao joe prinzivalli