Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Short Track woes

The course was really fun tonight. Unfortunately my legs were rotten meat sticks. Yes, they have returned and have been hiding since Crested Butte. I haven't recovered from being sick I guess. I felt heaps better than last week (I at least finished) but could not produce any power. It was very frustrating and I was debating going to Telluride this weekend. I have decided to take the chance that I might feel better by then. If not, I'll just slog it out and enjoy the scenery. :) I also got stung twice by a wasp while I was warming up. Once on my ankle/lower leg and TWICE (new update, just found this) on my butt cheek. Both are turning red and forming a large bump (much like the picture of the scary stings on my back a few months ago). They still hurt. Wah. I'm sitting on an ice pack. Try to send good leg vibes my way. I will need it.

No comments: