Saturday, February 03, 2007

If he's lying...



I tell you. The groundhog didn't see his shadow THANK GOD. However, if that little rodent is wrong.... if his intuition is slightly off, so help me, I am going to have a groundhog steak for dinner. Look at those chompers.


I mentioned that I went to downtown denver with my girls last weekend, so as promised, here are the incriminating evidence. Man I'm lucky to have such hotties for friends! :) My rest week with all the crazy snow has consequently become party week...but party week is coming to a close.

These are all at Vinyl in Denver where DJ Gabriel and DJ Isaac were playing some sweet techno- you all know how I like that stuff! :) It was fun to do something other than ride my bike to techno.

The fun gang...it's trouble I tell ya!

Niki-poo. I wonder if this is the kind of guy who wears a beanie in the gym. I hate those guys.

Niki and I. Kim helped me with my attire for the evening. The shirt is all her.

Niki and I with some random guy?

Me n Speaker. Laure was definitely catching my attention in the background there.

Hot girl group hug!!!!!!

No comments: