Saturday, February 24, 2007

photoz...

First off, stout month at my favorite brew pub is coming to a close, so I had to make sure to get some heavy sampling in... I everyone enjoys pics of me looking all bleary eyed and dumb, so here you go! :)





Neven, Lisa, and the boys. I love downhillers. :)

Next, here are some pics from the bike fit I promised... I don't know where the rest went...




Mr. Nat, me, and my sexy bike.



And now some ride photos. It hasn't snowed in like a week, so stuff is starting to melt. Hopefully spring is here to stay! :)

me and the Jung.

These are from a pretty epic ride Chris, me, and Brian did last weekend.



sexy cycling boys




Gold Hill Convience store. We ran into Kerry B and her buds.

a ride later in the week



I love the view... this is why I do this.

No comments: