Sunday, February 11, 2007

maiden voyage of my hot new hardtail.

Hottie.

... too bad it was on the road!

Oh so happy to loose AT LEAST 7 lbs off my old bike. Gonna FLY uphill this year :)

Brian and I went to Lakewood yesterday and met Ryan and Del. Props to Del, the Australian national champion! :) There's a lot of things I need to get dialed, but it's a SWEET bike. It's gorgeous and super light. If I decide to built my hardtail up with all my new, light SRAM stuff coming in, I think I could build it to be close to 18 lbs....which is NINE pounds lighter than my bike from last year. That's a hell of a lot of weight to lose up the climb. I'm not sure which bike I want to build as my race bike- the hard tail or the dualie. The dualie is coming early April. It'll be a hottie too!! :)

Me, Del, Ryan....all wishing to actually ride on some trails.


Brian and I. I love the Waltworks/fuentesdesign kits. I'll get my tough girl clothing in a month or two.



will the snow ever melt?


Riser bars aren't for me. Control Tech is our handlebar sponsor, so I'll be getting a NICE flatbar soon. and I'm taking off the grips and putting pink bar tape for extra flare!

2 comments:

Neven said...

Soooooooooo HOT!! It wouldn't get the job done for me, but it looks awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Lookin good ;) pretty (and damn fast) in pink! -Niki